Prescott Post-Hospital Care – Promoting a Faster Recovery
When an elderly patient is hospitalized for a medical procedure or illness, their recovery can be lengthy and painful. If your elderly parent or loved one has recently received hospital treatment, Home Care Assistance offers Prescott Post-Hospital Care that promotes a faster recovery for seniors in the comfort of their home.
Avoid Hospital Readmission with Post Hospital Care
After being discharged from the hospital, 35% of seniors are readmitted after only 90 days. For seniors, hospital readmission is usually a result of not following doctor’s recommendations, medication instructions or a poor recovery environment. Home Care Assistance in Prescott provides home care tailored to meet the needs of individual patients in post hospital recovery.
Our Prescott Post-Hospital Care can be present before our clients are discharged from the hospital to help ensure a smooth transition. If your loved one is staying in an assisted living facility or a nursing home, our caregivers can provide 24 hours assistance with personal care.
Our Prescott Post-Hospital Caregivers are professionally trained and experienced in providing post hospital care for seniors. We offer hourly care and live-in home care to accommodate whatever level of care is required. We help our clients avoid readmission and have a faster recovery period.
Our Transition Home™ Package includes:
- A personalized Care Plan developed by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager after consultation with the hospital care team, the patient and the family.
- An expertly trained caregiver who will meet you and your family in the hospital or at home.
- Support with home safety needs, including recommendations on modifications to support your recovery.
- Ongoing support with errands, grocery shopping, prescription pick-up, housekeeping and other physical activities that may be too challenging for a recently discharged patient.
- Physical assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming & mobility.
- Meal preparation based on our proprietary Balanced Care Method™ with an emphasis on healthy, balanced nutrition and regular caloric intake in line with the physician’s recommendations.
- Medication reminders, rehabilitation exercise prompts, and companionship through the recovery process.
- Transportation to rehabilitation sessions, doctor appointments and personal events.
- Regular status updates from the care team, at your discretion, to designated family and friends.
A Smoother Transition from Hospital to Home
Because our clients need us on their terms, our caregivers are available anytime or anywhere. Contact a Care Manager at 928-771-0105 to discuss a “Hospital to Home” transition plan that will allow for a quicker and more relaxing recovery.