Prescott’s Premier Home Care Provider
I am motivated by two things: A desire to improve quality of life and to give back to the community where I live and work. I have made home care a “life choice” because I too have experienced firsthand the difficulties and frustrations of needing care for an aging parent. Several years ago, after my father passed away, my mother lived with my husband and me. Testing revealed that she had experienced mini-strokes and was suffering from vascular dementia. After months of heroic personal effort, we decided that the family could no longer provide adequate care, so we searched for resources and caregivers who had the skills, ability and attitude required to help. We struggled through private providers, agencies, and referrals with very disappointing results. Because of that experience and deeply held personal values, I founded Home Care Assistance of Northern Arizona in Prescott, AZ, a home care company that provides high-quality, reliable in-home care. If you or an elderly loved one needs high-quality care and companionship, the team at Home Care Assistance of Northern Arizona is here to help. Call 928-771-0105 today to speak with me or one of our friendly Client Care Managers.
What makes us different?
At Home Care Assistance of Prescott, we believe in Changing the Way the World Ages, and that starts with us. Our professional staff is licensed, bonded, and insured, we offer flexible scheduling without long-term contracts, and all caregivers are trained through Home Care Assistance University and pass rigorous screening, background and reference checks. Other ways we set ourselves apart include:
- Balanced Care and Cognitive Therapeutics Methods. These unique and proprietary methodologies were developed by geriatric care doctors to address seniors’ mental, physical, and emotional needs and minimize the progression of dementia.
- Live-In Specialists. Home Care Assistance of Prescott specializes in full-time, live-in care for seniors with advanced conditions or who could benefit from around-the-clock safety monitoring.
- Individualized Care Plans. Customized care plans are tailored to meet the specific needs of the client, including a caregiver matched using an extensive personality test.
- “We Will Be There” Guarantee. We promise that our caregivers will arrive on time. Our automated systems record caregiver arrival and departure times and allow our office to communicate with them in less than 4 minutes.
- Weekly Reporting and Feedback. All caregivers and client Care Managers provide ongoing documented communication that is also available online to keep concerned family members informed.
- Array of Non-medical Care Services. Our caregivers can provide assistance with activities of daily living such as light housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation, as well as personal care assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming. Our caregivers also provide transportation for errands, medical appointments, and more.
If you have questions or want more information regarding care options for you or a loved one in Prescott, AZ, or the surrounding area, please call us at 928-771-0105 or schedule a complimentary in-home consultation with a dedicated Care Manager.